- Written by Super User
- Category: To do, to see
- Hits: 3692
There are so much things to do around that it was a bit tough to find the TOP 10. But clients experiences allow us to propose (classified from the closest to the farest of the campsite). Leisure partners proposing discount (*).
- Thonon-les-Bains. 2 h minimum walking : coastline path, beaches, port, fishingmen place, funicular, pedestrian downtown (market on thursday), Ripaille castle. Departure from the camping.
- Evian-les-Bains (9 km / 10 min) : walking along the lake, town, mineral spring.
- Yvoire (20 km / 30 min) : Medieval flowered city, classified one of the most beautiful village of France. Don't forget to go to the 5 senses garden* (guided visit adviced - charged).
- Pic des Mémises (Thollon-les-mémises - 25 km / 35 min) : astonishing view on the lake, accessible by trekking or cable-car*.
- Bise (30 km / 40 min). One of the most beautiful alpin pasture around. Departure of lots of trekkings.
- Portes du Soleil by chair-lift (40 km / 50 min) : daily trip.
Bex salt mines et Bains de Lavey* (60 km / 1h) : Ideal to do when the weather is bad. Booking requested for the mines. Magical atmosphere in the night for the baths.
- Coteaux de Lavaux (Chexbres - 65 km / 1h): classified on the UNESCO world heritage. Wine-growers villages and astinishing view on the Geneva lake and the Chablais.
- Annecy-le Vieux (85 km / 1h) : lake and town.
- L'aiguille du midi* (Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - 110 km / 1h20) : the highest cable-car of Europe (3842 m high), astonishing view. Possibility to combine with the ice sea visit or other activities in Chamonix.